While Jer and Zoey’s family was with us we were able to drive to San Jose and visit with some more family. I enjoyed getting a shot of the great grandparents with their great grand children. It’s always a precious picture to see several generations together. At Thanksgiving with my side of the family I always push for a group shot. I sometimes hear people groan, but I just ignore it. Sometimes after Thanksgiving I get an email from someone wanting me to send a copy of said picture. Mmmhmm, NOW you want it! :) I’m always happy to oblige.
I wish we were able to spend more time with this part of the family. They don’t live too far away. About an hour and a half… without traffic. With traffic is a whole other story. If it’s planned right it shouldn’t take too long. Sometimes I wish they were able to come visit us more, but I understand when they can’t. Old age, harder to drive, running a business, trouble seeing at night, etc. It’s enjoyable the time we do spend together and it’ll be cherished always.
No comments:
Post a Comment