It was a fun night with the ladies from my ward. I love them! When we were looking for a new house in 2008 we purposefully looked for a house that was within our current ward boundaries. There is something special about my ward and I love it and those who are there. I especially love my Relief Society. I sometimes put in my 2 cents and talk to others, sometimes I sit back and enjoy listening to others teach and share their stories. I love getting to spend time with them, young and old, er, wise, both in and out of church. 
Afterwards, we walked across the street to another house for dessert (yummy cake and cold milk) and singing by Divine Voices, a singing group from Deer Valley High School. 
It was a fun evening, wasn't it ladies? Thanks for the many wonderful memories!
1 comment:
Wow! It is so cool that you got video!! It was a nice evening. :)
Post a Comment