Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 11/28

Saturday came and it was time for our vacation to end and time to get on our way home. I couldn't leave without saying hi to my grandpa John. He is buried next to his dad, Joseph. My grandpa's name is John Joseph.
Two years ago, the cousins and our kids, were able to take a picture at the site with grandpa. It's a rareity for all of us to be in the same place at the same time. I hope to be able to take more pictures all together in the years to come. They may not know it but I love spending time with them. Family, in the end, is really hard to come by. Over the years, you gain some and you loose some. I hope to always keep in touch in some way with my family wherever they are.

Miss you and love you grandpa!

No comments: