Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Concord PD Reserve Christmas Party
This year when Jake said there wasn't going to be a Christmas party for the Reserves I said we should have one at our house. In a short time we put it together and I enjoyed how it turned out. Not everyone could make it, but when does everyone always make it to a party?
We had planned it to be on a Tuesday evening so the guys that work at USF could make it... however... of the 3 of them, 1 replied maybe, 1 replied no, and 1 never replied. No one gave a reason, but we had fun anyways. We even set a table just for them and included them in some photos!
Shyla made a new friend. I walked into the room and they were putting on ballcaps and Shyla says to me, "We're putting on hats and then getting married." I almost peed my pants. I thought that was probably one of the funniest things she's ever said.

It was a potluck style dinner. Lee made some d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s tri-tip. We had a gift exchange. We didn't want Gary to drink and drive so we have him the baby's keys. It was a fun night getting to spend time together without all the hustle and bustle that goes with being a Reserve officer. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment