Monday, September 28, 2009
Odds 'N Ends Day
Jacob is still a little small for this exersaucer, but I think he's getting bored of laying on the floor, ha! He doesn't like to be in his swing or bouncer (Shyla used to love her and fell asleep in them all the time) so we're a little limited on options for where to put him when we aren't holding him. We had to do the same thing with Shyla but we put a pillow underneath their feet and a blanket around their body to hold them steady... and they love it! (He's certainly filling out nicely isn't he?)
Long story, but in the "end" I decided that I'm going to pump breastmilk and feed it to Jacob in a bottle. He's happier... he's growing... I'm happier... Shyla is around all the time when I pump so *ahem* I captured this moment (She's proudly saying "I'm pumping mommy!"). She even knows how to put the pieces together, including the tubing, and turn it on. 
By the evening little Jacob was getting really tired. Shyla enjoys getting to sing him bedtime lullabys. It would be nice though to hear one other than Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. FYI- Shyla know all the words to this song except "up above the". She sings, "up dup dup dup world so high". I'm so PROUD of her!
It's been a long and tiring day... it's late... I'm tired... good night folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment