Sunday, September 27, 2009

David's 34th Birthday

Today we celebrated David's 34th birthday with dinner at my parents place. Jake wasn't able to make it, but me and kids we able to. There were a few other familiar faces there to celebrate with us. David made dinner for everyone. It was bowtie pasta with broccoli, cheese, and seasoned chicken mixed together (We tried to come up with a catchy name for the pasta dish but couldn't think of one. Maybe American bowtie chicken?), salad, garlic bread, and olives. Mmmm!
After dinner David spent some time playing with his niece lifting her up to touch the ceiling and hiding behind furniture to jup out and scare her. I'm sure she's going to remember her uncle after this!October Update: I tried making the same pasta we had this night... only I didn't have bowtie pasta so I used a long flat-ish kind (it's not a common name but pasta is all the same just different shapes) and I believe I used too much cheese (if there is such a thing). But Shyla and Jake loved it and that's the important part!

No comments: