Thursday, August 6, 2009

Visiting

Recently, Gramma Bess and Aunt Pam were able to meet baby Jacob for the first time! We were taking pictures with Gramma's camera and Shyla wanted to see.... then she wanted to take some pictures of her own. She's getting quite skilled with the camera thanks to her mommy. She's sharing my "love" of photography.



Whenever it's time to feed the baby Shyla runs to get her dolly and she feeds her too! It's not in the picture, but usually she has a bib and "burf clof" so she can burp her baby when it's time to burp Jacob. She's born to be a mommy! (As you can see I'm not nursing anymore, but I'll save that story for another day. Let's just say the baby is growing better now and that's the important part.).

During this visit we discussed Shyla going to Oregon with Gramma for a few weeks and we'd pick her up with we go up for our annual Labor Day trip. I'm sure going to miss her being gone for that long but I know she will have a wonderful time bonding with her Gramma and Grampa!

No comments: