Jacob's great grandma Dottie made this blanket for him. (my birthday sake :) (I was born on my grandma's birthday and my cousin was born on our birthday. It's a busy day for our family!) She had me pick colors... I called her and gave her the names... and voila! this blanket was made. She made one for each grandchild, and as we are having our own children she is continuing the tradition.
Shyla has one too. I enjoy the brighter colors and they can use the blanket longer as they get older. Plus they are big enough for me to cuddle with them under it! Our scanner isn't working at the moment so this photo of Shyla is actually a picture of a picture and the colors are showing more (just a little bit) vibrant than they really are.
I'm not sure how old she was when this was taken, but based on the looks of her I'm guessing just a couple months old.
Shyla has one too. I enjoy the brighter colors and they can use the blanket longer as they get older. Plus they are big enough for me to cuddle with them under it! Our scanner isn't working at the moment so this photo of Shyla is actually a picture of a picture and the colors are showing more (just a little bit) vibrant than they really are.
I'm not sure how old she was when this was taken, but based on the looks of her I'm guessing just a couple months old. THANKS GRANDMA!
1 comment:
Those are beautiful! And I really like the browns and blues. :)
Post a Comment