Jacob got this cute little outfit from his Grandma Candy. I love the way it fits and he looks SO adorable in it. Most of his clothes are still too big for him to wear. Even some of his newborn sized clothes are too big width wise, but not this one!
cute boy. Hey sorry about your leg. After I had Malachi my wrist started hurting, and my Dr told me it's tendinitis from lifting the baby, and I had to wear a little wrist band. Things can easily go wrong after baby, you know since our bodies go through so much during the pregnancy preparing for delivery. Hope you get better soon.
2 comments:
he is so precious. i love his outfit
cute boy. Hey sorry about your leg. After I had Malachi my wrist started hurting, and my Dr told me it's tendinitis from lifting the baby, and I had to wear a little wrist band. Things can easily go wrong after baby, you know since our bodies go through so much during the pregnancy preparing for delivery. Hope you get better soon.
Post a Comment