I just wanted to take a moment and toot mine and baby Jacob's horn. *TOOOT!* *TOOOT!* After 5 1/2 weeks of sickness, medication, and nursing "issues" I'm happy to say that baby Jacob has finally gained 1 pound over his birth weight back. He's now 7.7lbs (he was 6.4lb at birth)!
We just got home from ANOTHER breastfeeding consultation. I was given a few things to try since he still isn't feeding as well as he should be. And we had to make another appointment for a weight check with the nurse for next week. I'm hoping all should be going well, but she just wants to make sure since a few days in "breastfeeding land" can make or break a mommy's milk supply. Then, the following week we have a weight check/2 month check up (even though he won't quite be 2 months) with his Pediatrician. If all goes well at that appointment, I think his next appointment isn't until his 6 month check up.
I'll be super excited when all these appointments are behind us!
1 comment:
Yeah for you guys!! it's good to hear you're feeling better!
Post a Comment