It only took a couple months, but we FINALLY had a replacement refrigerator delivered to us yesterday. I guess threatening to take someone to court and saying you aren't doing it "their" way anymore and then hanging up really works... sometimes anyway. That was the basis of the last phone call I had with the Executive Department after the lady told me 2 things that chapped my hide.
#1 We had to make another appointment with another technician because the one who has been coming out didn't know how to fix it (even though it's someone LG contracts out to).
#2 She claimed her office is the highest up problems go, yet then said the Return Team says we don't qualify for a replacement.
Yeah lady, I'm so not listening to excuses anymore. 30 minutes after I told her that I'm not listening to their company anymore and I'll just see her in court (I really was going to go home that day and file the paperwork), she called back and left Jake and voicemail on his cell that said she's "pushing this through to the Return Team".
It took the guys 1 hour to disconnect and roll out the old fridge and roll in and connect the new fridge. I guess they were having problems because the old unit sat in our entryway for about 20 minutes while they were outside figuring out what to do.
#1 We had to make another appointment with another technician because the one who has been coming out didn't know how to fix it (even though it's someone LG contracts out to).
#2 She claimed her office is the highest up problems go, yet then said the Return Team says we don't qualify for a replacement.
Yeah lady, I'm so not listening to excuses anymore. 30 minutes after I told her that I'm not listening to their company anymore and I'll just see her in court (I really was going to go home that day and file the paperwork), she called back and left Jake and voicemail on his cell that said she's "pushing this through to the Return Team".
It took the guys 1 hour to disconnect and roll out the old fridge and roll in and connect the new fridge. I guess they were having problems because the old unit sat in our entryway for about 20 minutes while they were outside figuring out what to do.
Out with the old.
The good thing is that this new unit was manufactured in 2009! The old one was 2008. Maybe the 2009 ones were made "better"?
No comments:
Post a Comment