Friday, March 6, 2009

Lazy Day

Tuesday it was cold and rainy off and on all day and I just didn't feel up to doing anything. I decided to make it "lazy day" for me and Shyla (it would have been for daddy too, but he had to work). I got some chores done though so it wasn't 100% lazy. It was nice though to not worry about anything and just do a few things and sit and relax all day. I wish I could have one of these days every week, but with a toddler and new baby on the way, somehow I just don't see that happening.

We stayed in PJ's all day and lounged around watching movies.






This is how the morning started off. The pool is a little more full than it looks in the picture. If it rains too much more, we're going to have to get the pump out before it overflows.


I love the fact that our new house has a dishwasher. I'm not sure how I survived the last couple years in our other house without a dishwasher. I try to not run it all the time since that wouldn't be very water conscious of me. It is SO nice though to be able to add some soap, push a button, and come back to empty clean dishes. (And Jet Dry, or it's competitors, really works. It dries our dishes a lot better than without it).

Laundry has always been a thorn in my side. This was the perfect day to toss in a load and get moving on it. No pressure. Just wash and fold at my leisure.


Even the dogs participated in Lazy day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I didn't have to work, because I would DEFINITELY have more days like this! =)
You can't even tell you are prego...I am jealous!

Lehis said...

We have PJ day all the time. Today was one of those days. I didn't get to be lazy though. I was crazy busy all day... but since we never left the house, we never got dressed! Love it!!!