Here's to you Lindi Auble!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Monday Happenings
A couple weeks ago, Lindi Auble posted on her blog about the Shamrock shake from McDonald's that they serve in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Today, Jake and I happened to be at the Sun Valley Mall around lunch time. There weren't too many quick "take your food and go" places to eat so we winded up at McDonald's. Waiting to order our food, I was telling Jake about Lindi's Shamrock post. We went to order our food. The last thing Jake added to our list was the Shamrock shake! Thank you Lindi for recommending it. It was delicious!
We saw a gorgeous rainbow today. While on Hwy 4 West you could see the entire thing from one end to the other. It's been a while since I've seen such a full, large rainbow. Whenever the sun peeked out it made the colors of the rainbow even more vibrant. At one point, and it's hard to see in the picture, but it was a double rainbow. There was a light rainbow a little about the brighter one. Such a simple sight, yet so beautiful.
Since it had been raining off and on all day, everywhere we went there seemed to be traffic trouble. This accident happened on Hwy 4 East right just after Port Chicago. There was no one in the car at the time we passed by, but I do hope that whoever it was, wasn't injured too badly.
Even though most of the day we were working and/or running errands, it was a fun day. After naptime, we went to Barnes and Noble to look around. Shyla made some friends (as usual, she's so friendly with everyone) and we bought her a couple books. Then, we finished off the evening with some Panda Express. I enjoyed the day and all the precious time I got to spend with my family. We usually have no time to spend the day together, but today we did so we made the most of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a beautiful rainbow!
Alright! thanks for the shout out. glad you enjoyed it. The rainbow is really pretty
sounds like a fun day. Shyla is getting so big. How much longer do you have till your baby is due? I think I am going to have to try that shake now. I love Mcdonalds
Post a Comment