Friday, March 13, 2009

Not A Happy Morning

I'm bitter this morning so pardon my bluntness. The sensor the fridge tech replaced 2 days ago DIDN'T WORK! So after having the fridge unplugged with doors open for 26 hours, I woke up this morning to frozen juice, water, and my fresh veggies/fruit I JUST went and bought. Now I have to buy more food yet again! I called LG a little "pissy" to say the least. They won't reimburse me for the food expense and they won't replace the appliance until I've had 3 parts replaced on it or the technician deems it unrepairable, and they won't reimburse me for the extra energy usage of the unit not shutting off when it reaches a certain temperature. The fridge portion stays on putting out cold air allll daaaay longggg. I'm hoping we can get a new fridge, because being pregnant, with a toddler, and having to go grocery shopping every few days, isn't sitting well with me.

AND side note... 2 months after we bought the fridge, we get a letter saying that the energy rating LG has on the fridge is incorrect so we get a check each year for the extra energy usage and they came out to replace some "chip" in the appliance to get better energy usage... or something like that. Well, I spent 2 months calling them, and calling them, and calling them, before I had to yell at someone to actually come out and replace the part. If they have to replace the unit and that "chip" isn't already replaced... I think I'm going to see red!

Shyla has been sick with a cold she caught for a few days and I woke up this morning with a sore throat. And it's only 10:15am...

This was liquid last night.

1 comment:

Fenima said...

That is horrible Christina. I'm so sorry. Yes, those kind of things would really upset me. I hope LG will make it up to you.