I get a phone call today from Jake who while driving around sees a dog running loose in the neighborhood he's in. He tells me all about the dog, how it's a German Shephard puppy, it has cute ears, it's so cute...On the phone with me he went to 2 houses he thought might have been the ones to loose the dog. At the second house he talked to a guy who said the dog had been running around the neighborhood all day with no tag on. He had given the dog some chicken but couldn't keep her (at leats we're pretty sure it's a her) in the house. This is all while on the phone with me. The next thing I hear is Jake telling the guy "I'll take her". He brought her to the last job he had to do and she followed him around the property. He gave her some water, stopped at the store to get puppy food, and then brought her home to meet me.

He told me that if it was an ugly dog he wouldn't have stopped... so here are some pictures of the "cute" puppy he found. We'll check on Monday if anyone reported her missing. Jake says he'd be sad if we have to give her away. I think Shyla will too, she's already loving her a lot and wants to constantly play with her.
Jake named her Fiona after Shyla's favorite movie Shrek. Shyla calls her Donna since she can't say Fiona.
3 comments:
ahhh!! what a cute puppy. it makes me want to get another dog!
What a beautiful dog! I would have taken her too..I don't blame Jake! And I love how good she is with Shyla!
Oh my goodness she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! If ya'll don't want her send her down to San Antone! :)
Post a Comment