Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bye Bye Fiona

Well having Fiona bless our home has been short lived. I suppose keeping her just wasn't meant to be. It's best that we found her owners. I know I'd want to have someone find my dogs if they went missing (and oh they have). The Antioch animal shelter called this evening and said they believe the owners have come into the shelter. They came by the house and you could tell we had the right dog.

The owners said they have another dog that they lost at the same time. The dogs pushed the fence open and got out. The other dog is a Doberman Pincher. And get this... the dogs name is Sister... who names their dog Sister... I'm sorry, but I much prefer Fiona. It was only a few days but I kinda liked naming a dog that. OK, no one out there take that name unless you get my permission!

The reason the dog didn't have a collar on was because when the two dogs play fight they pull on each others collars so they took them off. Wouldn't that be a good time to get your dogs micro-shipped? I'm just suggesting.

Bye bye Fiona.

No comments: