Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ugh Update

We received our new hard drive from HP but I guess it's too hard for HP to send the hard drive WITH the operating software already downloaded... I guess it's also too hard for them to send the software with the hard drive in the same box. Hopefully it comes soon. They expect us to send back our non-working hard drive within 15 days, but since we have information on there we need to take off before sending it back, we kind of need the new hard drive to work first.

Most of our pictures and my patience are on the computer that isn't working, so I promise when it works to update how our holidays went, change my music/background, and keep posting more interesting things on a regular basis.

Until then... ugh.

3 comments:

Heather said...

ugh, boo. computers you can't live with them and you can't live without them. sorry you have to deal with all that. i hope everything works out.

Washington Family said...

Hi I hope you don't mind but I think I might have grown up in the same ward as your hubby. That is if this is the same Jacob Bess from Tracy Ca. Oh, I'm related to Carter and Emily, Carter is my cousin. My name is now Rachael Washington then it was Grow. I just had to know if I was right, I kept thinking Bess....Bess I knew a bess once,so I thought I'd check it out. I know kinda crazy, any how you have a beautiful daughter. Well thanks and sorry if I have it wrong, take care.

Unknown said...

shyla is getting so big i can't believe that she will be two soon