Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ugh

So I know I haven't posted for a while, and some of you are anxious to know how things are going, wanting to see Christmas pictures, and just be kept up on our crazy lives...

Well, I'm sad to say that our computer hard drive took a dive and HP is sending us a new one. All our pictures and stuff from this year is on that computer so before we trade out the old hard drive with the new one, we have to buy something to be able to backup the old hard drive. Keep your fingers crossed that everything turns out OK or I'll be one unhappy camper loosing all that unreplaceable information. Luckily, we've been using the laptop most of this year for all work stuff so it's all safe from the hard drive of the other computer.

Needless to say, I'm hoping to get my blog all caught up as soon as the new hard drive can be installed safely.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (I enjoyed getting to read all your Christmas blogs and I will post about ours soon I hope) and have a fun and safe New Years Eve/Day!

No comments: