Saturday night was the annual holiday party for the Concord Reserves. I brought my camera, but didn't realize until the end of the evening that I hadn't taken any pictures :( We had dropped Shyla off at our friends place who wanted to watch her for the night and bring her to church in the morning. It was very thoughtful and helpful for them to take care of her like that. We thank them very much for giving us the opportunity to have a night to ourselves.
There were a few guys that didn't show up but those that did I was able to meet their "other halfs". Most were married, some not. It was good food too!!! Ribs (a couple different types), chicken, rolls, coldslaw, yummy fruit, and a few other things. We all got to talk and get to know each other a little bit better. There was also a gift exchange. Jake and I both bought gifts so we both got to participate. Jake ended up with an 8 - in - 1 screwdriver/flashlight and I got a battery operated lighted waterfall fungsheui thing. I already have one similar so I knew I would like it.
We got home around 11pm and it was a fun night out! I helped to decorate the room and the tables. The table decor was really cute if I do say so myself. Next time I'll have to remember to take pictures.
1 comment:
Yeah… pictures would have been helpful! :)
Post a Comment