It's been a real uneventful day today. Jake went to work. I went to visit for a while at my parents house. This afternoon we went dropped Shyla off at our friends and we went to our ASL class. When we went to pick up Shyla, we stayed for dinner and Laurie gave Shyla a bath. Then Laurie, Shyla and I ran to Mervyn's real quick. Jake went to do his FTO for Concord (Graveyard shift). I'm a slacker... for those who don't know, Jake works for Concord Police Department as a reserve officer. I still have to post a blog about it so stay tuned. He'll be out tonight until about 7am!!! Then he has a dentist appointment in the morning and will be getting home a little while after Shyla and I have woken up and had breakfast.
The only really exciting thing that happened today is when Laurie and I were going to the store, we had to stop by my house. When I opened the door I was greeted by both our dogs. I was confused and a little scared because they aren't supposed to be in the house when we're gone. I guess we forgot to close the sliding back door and the dogs opened the screen and got inside. The only thing they got into was our "clean" laundry that was waiting to be folded. They threw it all over the room. I'm lucky though because it could've been worse... much worse.
It's about 10pm here, Shyla's in bed, and I have some laundry to fold before I hit the sack. Night ya'll!
1 comment:
Love the 'Ya'll' usage.
Post a Comment