Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jake's Birthday

Jake's birthday was last week. The week of his birthday was a week of birthdays, there were 4 that week. To celebrate everyone's birthdays, we went over to a friends place and we had dinner and dessert and CAKE!


Left to Right: Phil (Nov 7), Nate (Nov 3), Jake (Nov. 6), and Kent (Nov 4). Kent and Nate are father and son.


Shyla really enjoyed the lasagna that we had for dinner, but she enjoyed the cake and ice cream even more! It was a fun time with fun people. During dessert we watched the new Hulk movie. I only got to see parts of it since I was helping to clean up, but the parts that I did get to see were very good. I recommend seeing the movie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like yummy cake! Happy Birthday! We are all gettin' so old! ;)

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Jake!