The original plan was Jake was going to be Captain Hook, me Peter Pan, and Shyla Tinkerbell, but it didn't quite work out that way. Apparently, they don't make adult Peter Pan costumes, so Shyla was Tinkerbell as planned and Jake and I were pirates. I was having a "rough" evening and didn't feel like dressing up . But I put on the upper half of my costume anyway. I think I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Jake put on all of his costume minus the eye patch and parrot. Almost everyone at the party was dressed up so that made the evening even more fun. My favorite part of Shyla's costume was getting to spray in silver glitter! It's still all over the carseat and it looked better in person but it was still fun and she enjoyed getting it sprayed on her.
By the end of the night, Shyla got a lot of "cammy" as she calls it. She knows the sign and the word for it. Today I asked if she wanted some cammy and she ran to get her pumpkin so I could put the cammy in there before she ate it. So cute!
5 comments:
She looks adorable! I love the theme for that family, we will have to use that one some year (if that is ok). Sorry about the nausea. That is the worst.
Cammy! That is so cute. We purposely continue to use the words my nieces used to say just to keep them talking like that... it is SO CUTE!
she makes an adorable tink! =)
I love her little Tink outfit and Jake's beard is pretty fabulous too. Great pirate costumes :)
Jake looks scary! Cute costumes!!
Post a Comment