Shyla's in bed, dinner and dishes are done, the laundry is folded, my shows are over, now it's time to blog!
Tag: 10 little things that make me smile
1. When Shyla gives me hugs and pats my back
2. When people call my cell phone and I don't answer and actually LEAVE a message
3. When I get to read my celebrity gossip magazines
4. Hearing heartfelt music. I'm a sucker and nice music tugs on my heart.
5. Getting to bed before 11pm. If this ever happens I can totally go to sleep with a smile on my face.
6. Getting emails and/or snail mail from people.
7. Dreaming about when the garage will be cleaned out enough for my car to be parked in there.
8. Listening to Shyla give her "belly giggles" while her daddy is blowing on her tummy.
9. When I see toothpaste on my toothbrush in the morning when I wake up.
10. Parties. I like people. I like to talk. I like to eat. I like to play games. I like to watch movies. Not much is better than a good party.
I TAG EVERYONE! But let me know if you put this on your blog so I can go and read your answers!
2 comments:
I'm so going to do this...thanks for a good idea! =)
Does Jake put toothpaste on your toothbrush in the morning? How sweet.
Post a Comment