Within the last week and a half, Shlya has become attached to books. She loves to read them, tear pages out, chew on them, point at the different shapes and animals, oh the list could go on. We only have a few books that are relatively "childproof". I say that lightly, because even though we let her play with the "childproof" ones, she's still managed to eat the corner off of one of them and eat part of the animals pieces that fit with the other ones. I guess it's better than her spilling more red punch on the couch.

Many times we will find Shyla sitting down with a book and reading it to herself. She loves to sit on your lap and have you read to her. She'll usually go and get a book, give it to you, sit in your lap and wait for you to read to her. I love to read so it only makes sense that Shyla loves to read too. Now, let's just hope she keeps this hobby as she gets older.


It was really quiet in the room. When we went in to see why, this is what we saw. I guess whatever was on TV was more interesting than her books. (Shyla LOVES her beanbag chair.)



1 comment:
Savannah has started to want to take her books to bed instead of a teddy bear/blanket. Crazy huh?
The collage thing is a download from photoscape.org It's free, and it has a lot of features like editing/filmstrips etc. I love it, and now that is all I want to do with my picture in my posts.
Post a Comment