Sunday, May 18, 2008

Vegas Part 3

This morning we woke up and decided to be a little lazy. There wasn't anything really planned for the day so we went to lay out by the pool. It was nice in the water. I think it was at least 108 degrees the whole time we were there. It wasn't much different though than home, since we don't have insulation in the walls or much of an AC, when it's 100 degrees outside, it's 100 degrees inside (I can't wait til we move).

While we were all at the pool we decided to go see a show. That night we ended up seeing Blue Man Group. It wasn't exatly what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was constant sound, music, and lights action (that's what the ads and everything make it seem like). While it did have all of that fun stuff, there were a few dumb and boring moments. It's one of those shows that I was happy to see and had fun seeing, but don't know if I'd want to go see it again. We lucked out though, because we had bought our tickets that same day we were supposed to be in the balcony. Turns out the show wasn't sold out so they closed the balcony and we got to have seats on the floor. We were closer than a lot of people who had to buy the more expensive tickets to be on the floor level. Good things come to those who wait :)

Me and Jake with a Blue Man.

The girls.

The Group with the Blue Man Band. The band was awesome. They glowed in the blacklight!

While walking out of the Venician I had to take a picture of the "globe".

I don't know what happened to the exposure, the coloring in the picture is not even close to what it was in person, but it gave a really cool picture.

No comments: