Thursday, April 3, 2008

Playing Dressup

Shyla loves to play dressup lately. Whenever I'm doing laundry she is right along side taking the clothes I've just folded and dragging them all over and putting them on her head. A story that is probably funnier if you were there:
I was on the computer and I heard Shyla playing in the other room. She came running into the office, tripped and fell. She had some new clothes on her and I didn't think anything of it since I figured she was just playing "dressup". A few minutes later she comes running back in and tripped again. She picked herself up and as she was turning around to go in the other room, I saw she had a shirt on. I grabbed the camera to get a shot and noticed that she not only was playing with daddy's shirt, but it was on her like a normal shirt. She had her head in the right hole as well as her arms. It was long on her which is why she kept tripping. It was a funny sight to see.

Her newest discovery is leis. We had a purple one that's been hanging on her door since before she was born. She loves to walk around wearing it. She's talks more when it's on and she prances around like the princess she is. It's so cute to watch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't little girls so much fun?! Savannah is such a girly girl, but with a twist of Tom boy in her. It's so fun to play dress up!