I was disappointed with Fairytale Town in Sacramento, but I’ll share pictures anyway. It’s not the pictures that were bad, I just expected more from it. The kids didn’t know the difference though and enjoyed themselves so can’t go wrong there.
How do you spell “ahh, waaa, waaa”, you know, like how the Indians did it?! This was taken inside a teepee.
♫ Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road, follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road ♫ The Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite childhood movie. I used to watch it all the time at my grandmas house. She recorded it just for me. As I got older I enjoyed watching her recording on VHS because of the commercials. So many people from back then, I’d say some time in the early 80’s, that are big stars now. It’s funny to see them with big, blonde fro’s, or awkwardly skinny.
There was a live garden that the kids could water. One suggestion I’d make is to have more watering cans. One too many meltdowns over the watering cans. And not just from my kids. It was fun though. Shyla loves to garden with me and had a fun time watering this garden. I let her help me a little in our garden at home when I’m planting it, but her favorite part is helping me harvest whatever decides to grow.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Fairytale Town and Children’s Museum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment