Saturday, July 16, 2011

Random Kid Pics From Our Cell Phones (Lots of Pictures)

I'm not sure of the exact dates of some of these pictures because they were taken from mine and Jake's cell phones. The photos were then uploaded to Jake's laptop and transferred to my computer. The time stamp on them are from the day/time they were transferred. I highly doubt all these pictures were taken on the same day! I'll do the best I can to remember what was taken when. 1290798475803
One is never too young to learn to play the piano.
1290831288062 Bath night. Shyla had a bath. And so did Bandit. I guess it tired her (Bandit) out. She was still sleeping in the bed for a while after this picture. Lazy dog.
1291317339657
Shyla came with us to our dentist appointment back in December 2010. We wanted her to get used to the dentist, the chair, the tools, etc. She went for her first real checkup back in May I think it was. Not sure if I posted about it. I’ll have to check and locate the photos if they aren’t there. DSCF3252
Um, yeah, not that’s not chocolate, or dirt, or anything else you’d think would be on my son’s face, mouth, and hands. That is in fact dog poop. He was eating it. Enough *bleeech!* said. DSCF3728
Jake likes to torture our kids. It looks like something out of a movie. “Attack of the Killer Lawnmower”.DSCF8207Helping daddy clean at work. We start them young having to earn their stay. IMG_20110214_102712Shyla got into my makeup and confiscated one of my lipsticks. We went to Walmart and when I turned to get her out of the car… THIS is what I find. She didn’t want to tell me where the lipstick was because she knew I wasn’t too happy. IMG_20110226_141924A few months ago, maybe back in April-ish the local vet hospital that we take the dogs to moved to a new location. A huge building, it’s newer, and it’s closer our house. Yay all around. We went to the grand opening. We got a tour of the building, played in the jumpy house, went on a scavenger hunt, and entered in a drawing. We won! We got a certificate for a free service (up to I think it was a $45 value.) IMG_20110228_130821Taking the new puppy on a walk with the kids. Shyla wasn’t too thrilled about me stopping to take a picture. Get used to it little one. Momma loves to photograh!IMG_20110304_121150IMG_20110304_121502I think this was back in March. I don’t remember where I was going. Oh! Yes, I bought some kid clothing from someone on Craigslist and was on my way to get it. This was only about 10 in the morning! I look in my rearview mirror and both kids are crashed out. They went to bed at a decent time and woke up at a decent time. I guess the car ride was just THAT good. I pulled off the freeway just so I could take a picture to better show how crashed they were at 10am.IMG_20110331_003305Oh little Jacob. I wish you better health as you get older. Poor thing. In March he was sick… again, and having trouble breathing… again. I went to check on him this night and when I touched him to move him in his crib he was H-O-T! Took his temp and it was well over 103. He was upset I woke him up and then he started breathing funny. I h.a.t.e the sound of him struggling to breathe. It’s scary. When he’s upset it’s worse and all I want is for him to calm down and relax so he can breathe. Jake took him in the shower for a cool shower (I can’t stand cool showers. I like it hot. Like almost burn your skin hot. Yeah, that’s how hot I like it.) while I got his nebulizer and medicine out. He was so tired and probably felt like crap. IMG_20110507_170409
You’d think from the earlier picture of him eating poop and now drinking from the dogs water dish that we never feed our child. Let me reassure you that we do. It was clean and fresh water at least! IMG_20110530_172433 IMG_20110530_172443
I could find the date if I needed to, but I believe it was back in February or something that Shyla cut off a rather large section of her hair. I honestly didn’t know if I was to laugh, cry, or be mad. So, I did what anyone in my position would do. I got the camera! *Sigh* I still have to jmmyrig her hair when styling it. It’s growing out. It’s just taking longer than I’d like.IMG_20110606_153602 This was taken in June. I had dropped the kids off at a friends house because I had to go to Castro Valley to be with my parents and Corky (their dog) when she had to be put to rest. When I picked up the kids, APPARANTLY my little “angel” Shyla and her friend Rebekah had STAMPED ALL OVER REBEKAH’S WALL AND EACH OTHER!!! (Sorry Andrea!) They even lifted Jacob’s shirt and stamped his torso and his legs. IMG_20110612_190020 IMG_20110614_180617This had to have been in early July. It was so hot even the dog wanted to swim!IMG_20110623_100713IMG_20110623_100717
The kids LOVE the ride on machines outside Savemart. If I happen to have loose change in the car I will bride the kids to behave. Usually it costs me a dollar since the rides are $0.50/each. I scored with this new one they exchanged because I get a “two-fer”. What peace $0.50 can buy!IMG_20110628_155130
IMG_20110628_160415
You’d think this was taken in cooler months, but it wasn’t. This was in June. Yes, rain, heavy rain, even thunder and lightening. Yes, in June. Smokey, bless his heart can scale a 6 foot fence. The thunder was freaking him out. Jake got a call from the neighbor that our dog was out. He wasn’t home so I took the kids and went to find him. Got the wet dog back home and in the backyard only to hear him climbing the fence before I could get in the house. Good thing too. I didn’t really have it in me to pack the kids back in the car (when it was naptime) to go drive around to find my wet dog again. He got himself stuck on the fence for a little bit until I could figure out how to safely get him back down. IMG_20110718_182324
I only took this because I adore Shyla’s curls. I know they probably won’t always be there. Mine didn’t stay much past about 5 years old. I hope hers stay longer. IMG_20110727_181229IMG_20110727_183328 Taken in August I believe. I went to a Relief Society event where we learned a little about grilling fruits and veggies. Of course I had to come home and try it myself. Got the fruit and veggies on the grill, popped a roast in the over, and voila, a very tasty dinner indeed. IMG_20110801_133036 *Sigh* both my kids are going to be right handed. :(

No comments: