Thursday, June 2, 2011

It’s A Zoo Day!

Here’s too a day playing with the animals at the zoo…IMG_9972P1170296IMG_0109 IMG_0008My son trying to be tough. He was trying to prevent everyone who tried to come out of the little kiddie sized door from getting outside. I guess he thought they wanted to stay inside forever.IMG_0013 IMG_0041Funny story… I wanted to give this bunny head a try after watching the kids play with it. I’m inside, looking around, seeing what the fuss is all about. But when I was done and tried to get my head out… it was stuck!!! Yes all, I got my head stuck. You know why? Because I tried to turn my head before getting it out when you’re supposed to just back away from the bunny head. Who’d have thunk? IMG_0043 Ah, yes, those are my crazy parents. Gotta love parents! They are so great with my kids. IMG_0045And, yes, that’s my daughter. Gotta love her too. I heart that crazy child! *muah*IMG_0073 IMG_0078Oh, he’s NOT supposed to sit on the goat? Sorry! IMG_0080IMG_0120 IMG_0135 IMG_9965 IMG_9971 “Hey, um, I need a little help here!”P1170321This is how I spend most of my time on fun outings. Some people say that I’m missing things by having the camera in my face. But that is so not true. I’m simply seeing everything through my lens, which is exactly how I enjoy seeing things.

No comments: