Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Jacob (park, pictures, pizza)

Oh my dear Jacob,


I just do not know where the time has gone. It still feels like not a day has gone by since you came into our lives, but someone pinch me, because 2 years have flown by! I love your 2-year old language. "Iss Ah-cub" you say while pointing to a picture of yourself. You are also getting really good at repeating words that are said to you. You also love to say prayers too!

You have been a delight to have in this family and we all love you SO MUCH!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY my little BIG boy!

IMG_9947

(Stats will have to be added when I find them. :)

After a morning well check appointment we all headed to the park (Uncle Jer’s family, Candy Grandma, and our family) for some family pictures. It was windy. The kids were complaining. Hair was all over the place. Sun kept peeking out from behind the clouds creating shadows in the pictures. Not ideal conditions, but it would be a long time before we’d be able to get these group pictures again, so we made the best of it. I thought it would be a nice present for Candy. I don’t think she has a picture of both her kids and their children in a picture. She deserves it!IMG_9871P1170071Shyla was screaming because she climbed to the top of the rock wall and the only way down was to slide down the pole. She has already been down the pole once and she practically jumped off and barely used the pole on the way down. For some reason, on her second trip, she freaked. It’s great footage for the camera! IMG_9880IMG_9876 IMG_9864IMG_9896IMG_9893IMG_9904IMG_9905IMG_9907IMG_9920IMG_9931After playtime at the park, Jake had a Reserve meeting in Concord that Jer went with him too, while Zoey, Candy, and I took all the kids to pizza at Mountain Mike’s in Concord. We had won 3 free large pizzas from Mountain Mike’s at a kids preschool carnival a couple months before, so this was the perfect time to use it. IMG_9943All Jacob wanted to do was play with his Lightening McQueen car. He’s very attached to it.


IMG_9951IMG_9957 How can you not love these girls???

No comments: