Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finally Getting Warm





It's only June 21st and just now starting to get sort of warm around her. I don't know what's been up with the weather this year. 80 degrees for a while has been considered hot. And it would only be a couple days at a time at that. Mainly, it's been in the mid 70's here. It even rained on Jacob's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. I had my veggie garden planted a couple months ago and there's still not a whole lot growing. The zucchini are going okay, but the rest of the garden, not so much. I'm hoping for more sun this summer so I can see some vegetables growing for our salads.
As you can tell Jacob wanted no part in playing the water. He cried and complained when I was getting the kids ready. He even wanted me to put suntan lotion. When it was time to go outside he started complaining again. So I left him inside. He'd come out if he really wanted to go in the water. He stayed in the house and watched from inside. He finally did venture out to watch his sister play, but only from the walkway. I guess he felt safe there. I still squirted him with a little water. It didn't work. In fact it backfired. Shortly after taking his photo with the shoes, he got mad that I squirted him and back inside he went to continue watching through the window. *sigh*

No comments: