Friday, May 21, 2010

Self-Cleanup

I must be doing something right to have Shyla following in my footsteps. This girl LOVES chips and salsa. This was the end result after she ate some (about a whole bowl full) of my homemade salsa. She comes running into the room I was in and says, "Mommy, I spilled something". When she was talking to me I saw some salsa on her shirt so I figured that's what she was referring to. So I told her to go to the kitchen table, get a napkin, and clean it up. When I go into the kitchen this is what I see. The story I got was the she spilled salsa and she got a napkin to clean it up. I had to do a little touchup and a wet cloth, but she got all the big pieces cleaned up on the napkin. Good girl! Now if I can just get her to use the garbage can.

No comments: