I found a particuar ad that had about 15 items of clothing for size 18 months for ONLY $5! I figured I'm a size ahead of what I need, but I love seeing babies in clothes that are too big. They are cute enough to get away with it. So I wrote to the lady and said I was probably too late, since the ad was a couple of days old, but were the clothes still available... and they were. When looking up the ad the next day to get some information, it dawned on me that the ad was written much like another ad I had seen for size 12 month clothes for $15. We asked about the 12 month clothes and they were available too. Jake came home with a kitchen sized garbage bag full of clothes for only $15!!! There were 37 pieces of clothing! WHAT A STEAL!
Friday, April 9, 2010
I Heart Craigslist
If I've never done a posting about Craigslist before, then I'm long overdue. I love Craigslist! We use it for almost all of our babycare needs and also for some needs of our own. Clothings, toys, bouncers, diapers, etc. We've been needing to change out Jacob's clothes from his 6-9 month and 9 month clothes, to one year old stuff. Problem, we didn't really have any clothes in that size. I searched Craigslist for a while. Seems baby boy clothes aren't as readily available as baby girl clothes are.
I found a particuar ad that had about 15 items of clothing for size 18 months for ONLY $5! I figured I'm a size ahead of what I need, but I love seeing babies in clothes that are too big. They are cute enough to get away with it. So I wrote to the lady and said I was probably too late, since the ad was a couple of days old, but were the clothes still available... and they were. When looking up the ad the next day to get some information, it dawned on me that the ad was written much like another ad I had seen for size 12 month clothes for $15. We asked about the 12 month clothes and they were available too. Jake came home with a kitchen sized garbage bag full of clothes for only $15!!! There were 37 pieces of clothing! WHAT A STEAL!
I found a particuar ad that had about 15 items of clothing for size 18 months for ONLY $5! I figured I'm a size ahead of what I need, but I love seeing babies in clothes that are too big. They are cute enough to get away with it. So I wrote to the lady and said I was probably too late, since the ad was a couple of days old, but were the clothes still available... and they were. When looking up the ad the next day to get some information, it dawned on me that the ad was written much like another ad I had seen for size 12 month clothes for $15. We asked about the 12 month clothes and they were available too. Jake came home with a kitchen sized garbage bag full of clothes for only $15!!! There were 37 pieces of clothing! WHAT A STEAL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment