Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shyla At Dallas Ranch Park

My dad discovered there is a back entrance to a park that I thought was kinda far from our house. With this back entrance it turns out to be only a 5 minute walk from the house. After going only a few times, Shyla knows how to get there. She'll point each time we're supposed to turn on a street and say, "that way." On the way there I took a picture of the same street I took a picture of a couple weeks ago of the trees that hadn't turned white yet. Now they are white... and oh so pretty!
Shyla kept getting annoyed with me that I wasn't pushing her enough, because I would take a break from pushing to take pictures. She'll thank me for it later.
Shyla loves to play in the big sandbox that's there. I have to remember to bring her sandbox toys from home next time. First a happy picture... then a second later... WHOOPS!
"MOM! The slide is so 2010."
I think pictures in a field of wildflowers are really pretty. I'm hoping to get more/better ones of Shyla and Jacob (perhaps one or two together?) during the coming weeks.
All in all, it was a good day.

No comments: