Monday, March 15, 2010

Practicing Lighting

I've been playing with my camera lately and getting more familiar with what settings it needs and when. I've discovered more settings than I knew about and now that I have lots of options I'm back to being confused on when to use them. I decided to practice with Jacob and here are a few of the shots. We're in my bedroom. Some of the pictures are just of the window light coming in. And some have window light with forced flash.
These faces capture Jacob's essence very nicely.
He's helping me do the laundry. I would fold... he would knock over and unfold. It worked out nicely.
Playing peek-a-boo. His newest love in life. He loves to watch closely to see when you're going to pop out at him. Sometimes his only reation is to smile soundlessly, other times he likes to belly laugh. I love it when he belly laughs!

1 comment:

Kings said...

Aw, those are so cute. He is a doll!