The street below is lined with a particular tree. You can see about 8 trees in the picture and there are some more when you get around the corner. Count this as a "before" picture. They look so much more beautiful when they are covered in while flowers. I can't remember the name. It's the kind that turns white with the pretty flowers in the Sping that when they drop they line the street all white! I think I have a post of it from last year, but I'm sure I'll be posting it again.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Walk Around The Neighborhood
I can't wait to take pictures of the kids in a field of wildflowers! But for now, here are some fun shots from our walk around the neighborhood last week. The weather was so gorgeous... this week not to much. But we are getting some much needed wet weather, so I can't complain.
The street below is lined with a particular tree. You can see about 8 trees in the picture and there are some more when you get around the corner. Count this as a "before" picture. They look so much more beautiful when they are covered in while flowers. I can't remember the name. It's the kind that turns white with the pretty flowers in the Sping that when they drop they line the street all white! I think I have a post of it from last year, but I'm sure I'll be posting it again.



I'm working on composition in my photography. Which one do you like best?


The street below is lined with a particular tree. You can see about 8 trees in the picture and there are some more when you get around the corner. Count this as a "before" picture. They look so much more beautiful when they are covered in while flowers. I can't remember the name. It's the kind that turns white with the pretty flowers in the Sping that when they drop they line the street all white! I think I have a post of it from last year, but I'm sure I'll be posting it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment