Thursday, February 25, 2010

New 'tude

Shyla's got this new 'tude going on. I'm not sure I like it. I already feel that her 2's were easier than her 3's are going to be! Sometimes she gets in these moods where NOTHING you do to her, with her, or for her, gets through to her. I've found that if I get the camera and take pictures or video of her (most of the time I just fake it) that she quiets down real fast. I don't think she understands what "capturing her on camera" really means, but it works and that's all that matters, haha.

2 comments:

Fenima said...

oh too cute, you need to use this pic for her wedding slide show..for sure.

Heather said...

I have heard that it's not the 2's you have to worry about. It's the 3's and 4's. I read in one of those parenting magazines that whoever named it "terrible twos" made a boo boo, and it should be the terrible 3-4's.