Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Week From H#$$!

The last few days haven't been too good to us. We had a busy weekend between Shyla's ballet practice, Jake working late at a DUI checkpoint, early church, and birthday celebrating. If that wasn't enough, there was preschool several times a week, Jake hurt his knee on Tuesday, I had to help him at work on Wed and Th (and we had to bring both kids), the baby's been cranky all week. By Th we figured out that Jacob was sick. I hadn't been feeling well all week, I was really tired, but it really hit me on Th. Jake had started his night class on Th. All of Th as the day went on I felt sicker and sicker until Jake got home from his class and I was already stuffed up. Friday (yesterday) we were meeting up with Candy and Aunt April, Uncle Bruce, and Chase to go see Wicked (again) out in SF. With Jake limping around and me sick we still made the trek out there. I wasn't going to miss the show. It was awesome the second time around and I'd totally go see it again. I was loosing my voice on Friday and come Saturday it was gone. All the while, all week, we were prepping for Shyla's big birthday bash today (the festivities will be in a seperate post). I was SO SICK on Friday and Sat and really should've been in bed, but those were the biggest days I didn't want to miss. So I sucked it up and made it through. Tomorrow, after church (which I probably shouldn't be going to but feel that I need to be there), comes a much needed DAY OF REST!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear that gunk is going around. We all have it...and it is making our household not so fun. Hope you all get feeling better, and Happy Birthday to the big 3 year old!!