Our Christmas festivities are coming to a close, but they wouldn't be final without me making a turkey for dinner. Seems to be becoming the trend. I've done it a few years in a row now and each time I think I get better. *pat pat*
A little tid bit of information... when I took this shot, I waited for just the right moment and *click* I got it on the first try. Everyone smiling and no one blinking. AGAIN... *pat pat*. Hey! It's my blog, I can say whatever I want, haha!
After dinner we took some pictures and sat around chatting. Well, Jake and my dad played the Wii while the girls gabbed. It was a fun night! I appreciate all the help I got with dinner and cleaning up. It allowed me time to socialize. Thanks again.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment