Friday was Jake's 30th birthday. Welcome to the 30 And Over Club! I asked Jake what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said he wanted to eat at Red Lobster, so that's what we did on Saturday. It's also a friend of ours birthday, so we went out to celebrate. Jake loves shrimp and wanted to get their all you can eat shrimp meal dealy. I got chicken. (Sorry, didn't take any pictures).
Before going out to dinner on Saturday, Friday, Jake's actual birthday, I started the day off making him breakfast. He LOVES breakfast. We had bacon, eggs (his new favorite way), and toast.

I wanted the day to be special, so he helped me get the kids to bed a little early, and then his instruction was to stay in the bedroom. I made dinner (tacos, beans, and rice, mmm!) and dessert (Christina-made ice cream sandwiches). We ate dinner upstairs so we could watch a movie. I let him pick whatever movie he wanted... and I had to watch it. It was a scary movie, which I only like to watch during the day so it's not as scary, but I watched it for him. I bought him a new police scanner since the one he had was broken. I hope you liked your birthDAY celebration babe!



During the week there are 4 birthdays. On the 3rd (Nate, Kent's son), 4th (Kent), 6th (Jake), and 7th (Phil). Sunday we all went to one house and we celebrated with cake and ice cream. Actually, we had an ice cream cake per Jake's request. It was so YUM! I haven't tried yet, but I wanted to try to make one. The directions sounded simple enough.


HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BABE, I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment