Monday, October 19, 2009

Little Climber

Shyla will pretty much climb on anything. She has no fear! I have fear though! One day I was outside working on our soon-to-be-new-lawn (coming in the next month or 2). Shyla says to me, "Look at me mom!" I look over to see a proud 2 1/2 year old who climbed halfway up our chainlink fence to the dog run! I couldn't get mad since there's no point in that so instead I showed her how to get back down, since after the happiness of climbing up wore off she realized she was stuck. That didn't scare her though... a minute later I found her at the other end of the fence where she had climbed on top of one of the dog houses and climbed the fence above it! Man, oh man... I hope to get a picture of that one of these days! In this picture she was wearing Jacob's bib and helping to wash dishes... hmmm... was she really helping you may ask... yes she was! Even though sometimes it makes the chores take longer I try to let her help me anytime she's willing. For one day she will have no choice, nor be as willing to do them...

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a cutie!! It's that look that says, I know I'm doing something I'm not suppose to, but I'm cute, so you can't yell at me.
I see it on Andrew's face a few times a day.