Saturday, September 19, 2009

Park Play Day

We're in the middle of a long heat wave as the summer turns to fall. It's been close to and over 100 degrees for a couple weeks now. We had some rare time to spend together as a family so I decided we should head to the park. I thought it would be a fun treat to bring Shy's bike too so she could ride around. I wasn't sure how she was going to react to it, but I was happy with how it turned out. She definitely likes to ride FAST... now if we can just get her to slow down a bit... or maybe a bike with brakes?! I get nervous when she takes off going down a hill, well more of a decline, and then laughs the whole way not wanting to slow down.

Since it was going to be H-O-T that day we headed out spontaneously around 10am so we could get home before it got too hot. In the morning the weather is gorgeous but after 11:30 or so... not so much.
Parents should never loose their desire to be a kid!

No comments: