We are leaving shortly for our 6th Annual Labor Day Weekend Trip to Grants Pass, Oregon where we get to pick up Miss Shyla. She's been gone for a MONTH! Where has the time gone. We got a lot done while she was spending fun time with her grandparents and cousin. I'll be catching up on my blog after we get back. I have to post about Shyla's fun times she had, what we did while she was gone, our Labor Day trip... and hopefully that will catch everyone up to speed on our lives. Until then.........
4 comments:
Have a great, safe trip!
Travel safe and I can't wait to hear all about it!
wow the baby is very nice and what is your name kid?
have a nice day
we can be friends?
Hey! I wonderd if you could help me, I have a deaf friend who is a senior in high school and she has NO direction afterwards. I remember one of your posts from a very long time ago, something about a deaf convention that you went to....? Do you know what I'm talking about? I'm thinking it would be fun to take her there. Her mother and brother are deaf also and I think they would all love to go with me. I'm learning ASL from their grandmother and get to practice on them occasionally. I hope to become an interpreter one day... we'll see until then I don't mind finger spelling what I don't know. So anyway if you can help me my email is washrach@gmail.com and my phone number is (775) 265-1931 I REALLY appreciate it, I want to show her that there is sooo much more out there in life even if your deaf...know what I mean? ;)
Post a Comment