Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jacob's Baby Blessing

Jacob's baby blessing took place today and it was a special day. Both sets of his grandparents were able to attend this happy occasion. This was also the same day as our wards Promary Program. Since Jake is a primary teacher... he got to sit up front and sing with the kids! Shyla wasn't too happy about seeing daddy go up there without her so she made a few trips back and forth sitting between him and I. When she would go up front with her dad, he'd hold her up on his lap so it appeared she was singing with the promary choir. It was SO ADORABLE if I do say so myself!
Jacob was very well behaved during his blessing and very quiet. After Sacrament we came back to the house for some food and friends. Friends trickled in over the course of a couple hours. I'm glad that there are so many people around who support us in our decisions. Those who couldn't attend, I thank you for the prayers!

No comments: