Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Pedi Cure

What better way to recover from a stressful day than with a pediCURE? The cure-all for any problem. Shyla has been such a trooper with this whole new "having a baby brother" thing that I wanted to do something nice for/with her, something special. I gave her a pedicure!

It started out that I was just going to paint her toenails (Or as she likes to call them "fingatails". To her fingernails and toenails are the same thing) and it turned into a whole "session". We went into the bathroom where I clipped her toenails and filed them where needed. Then I washed her feet with yummy smelling soap. After drying them off I massaged in yummy smelling lotion. She went into "mommy's cabinet" and picked out a color of polish. We went back downstairs and I painted her toes. While the polish was drying I put on Shrek (one of her favorite movies at the moment) and had her laying back on a cushy beanbag chair with her feet up.


What a hard life this girl has, huh?

1 comment:

Heather said...

what a cute idea. oh to one day have a girl....