I would like to say that we did something super fun and exciting for Father's Day, however, having just had a baby a couple weeks ago, coupled with the fact that we're all sick... not much was able to be done.
Jake had a class to teach in Primary but none of us were well enough to go to church. I don't think anyone would want to hear us hacking, coughing, and sneezing, even if we were sitting in the back. I had to go to the store to pick up some cough drops, cough medicine, and more cold medicine. While there I bought a little gift for Jake (a fogfree mirror to install in the shower), a little something to make for dinner, and brownies (that I made) and ice cream to put on top for dessert... Y U M!
While it wasn't the ideal way to celebrate, it was all we could do and that's ok. Hopefully next year no one will be sick.
Jake had a class to teach in Primary but none of us were well enough to go to church. I don't think anyone would want to hear us hacking, coughing, and sneezing, even if we were sitting in the back. I had to go to the store to pick up some cough drops, cough medicine, and more cold medicine. While there I bought a little gift for Jake (a fogfree mirror to install in the shower), a little something to make for dinner, and brownies (that I made) and ice cream to put on top for dessert... Y U M!
While it wasn't the ideal way to celebrate, it was all we could do and that's ok. Hopefully next year no one will be sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment