Thursday, June 18, 2009

4 Year Anniversary

Today was our 4 year anniversary! We've accomplished so much and gone though some really drastic highs and lows in the last 4 years. We've bought our first house, bought our second house, added 2 dogs to our family, had 2 children, Jake became a sworn officer for Concord Police Department, we started our own business, and everything in between!

For our anniversary my parents watched the kids and Jake and I went out to eat dinner at El Torito at the San Leandro marina. I love it out there. The scenery is so peaceful. You can walk around and watch the sunset and you can see the planes at the Oakland airport taking off and landing. After dinner we caught the tailend of the sun setting. It was too cold to talk a walk and we forgot jackets so we stayed in the car for a bit and watched the planes at the airport.

We want to go back soon and take Shyla to the park there and also take some pictures of the water, birds, and planes. It'll make for some nice pictures.

I love my husband so much and I wouldn't change any of the craziness we've gone through these past few years. I look forward to many more crazy years!

1 comment:

Jeremiah Bess said...

Congrats on the 4 years guys!