A couple weeks ago Shyla and I were going to work with Daddy to give him a hand. This is how I found Shyla when I went to get her in the morning. I got her dressed, but still had her hair to figure out. Ever have days where you feel like this?
Going out to the "tuck".
This is how we often find Shyla... doing whatever we do. This day she really wanted to go to work with daddy, but since she couldn't go we just let her put shoes (really her sandals) on and we went outside to wave bye-bye. She even moves her hands around like she's tying her shoes. It's really cute! 
Yes, I put panties on her before going outside.
Note to self: She may not like me when she's older knowing what I took pictures of when she was little.
4 comments:
lol too cute! That's what I look like when I wake up in the morning, except I keep my underwear on. ;)
really cute. and yes, i do wake up and feel like that sometimes. and sometimes i wish i could just lay in bed like that first picture.
ok, this is going to sound like a weird question, but when i gave you those baby wipes for your baby shower, was it a full bag, or half full? i only ask because in the big box (from costco) we should have had 5 packs left, and when i checked we only had 4 and one that we had been using, wasn't there anymore. and if i did give you the half full one, i owe you a full bag, and i'm really embarrassed about it.
Loved her crazy hair! I feel like most days lately! =)
that is so cute. I love her hair when she just woke up. Awsome
Post a Comment