Monday, April 27, 2009
She's Housebroken
We've been potty training Shyla for a little while now. It's going good at times and bad at times, but it appears we're making some kind of progress. She had used her potty at least an hour and a half ago and since it had been a while we were keeping our eyes on her. She was running around in her shirt and shorts, no diaper. Well, Shyla comes running in the room and says "I peed!". Sure enough her shorts are wet but the carpet wasn't. I asked her where she peed and she proudly walked to the front door, opened the screen, and points to the porch... where she peed. I'll spare you the image and not include a picture, but I am happy to report that my child is officially housebroken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL that is hilarious!
Oh my goodness...that I funny that she went on the porch! It will come sooner or later, right?! Let's hope for only one in diapers...for your sake!
baby steps. that is to cute, and to funny!
Post a Comment