
MAKE LEMON- ADE! One of the things that I enjoy about our business at this time of year and in the coming months, is that fruit trees give fruit that will need to be harvested. Often times when we go to trash out or maintain a property there are many that have fruit trees. With no one living at the home to eat/pick the fruit it just falls on the ground and rots away. It would be a shame to waste such a yummy treat. This particular house we went to had a dwarf lemon tree. Some of the lemons had already been rotting on the ground, but we got what was left. I'm not sure how much lemonade I can get out of these, but even a couple cups would be yummy. Throughout the months we find apples (lots of them), oranges, tangerines, peaches, apricots, lemons, and even grapes! I love fruit. This brings new meaning to "bearing the fruit of our labors".
1 comment:
That is a definite perk!
Post a Comment